Such a sweet surprise
in this blogger’s
having landed on
a post of Bodhirose
she did propose
the Liebster award,
not for a moment
but sooner pass on
of which I’m fond:
Laurel’s Reflections http://laurelsreflections.wordpress.com/
Becoming Herself http://becomingherself.wordpress.com/
Lost in Thought http://lostinthotphotoblog.wordpress.com/
Absurb Old Bird http://absurdoldbird.wordpress.com/
Sparkle Me Zen http://sparklemezen.wordpress.com/
This grateful post
to make the most
of the links above–
goodwill and love!
Please pay Bodhirose http://bodhirose.wordpress.com/ a visit as soon as possible. I’m very grateful and flattered to her for this recognition!
For those receiving this award, there are a few rules:
- Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
- Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog (I did 6 because I just had to!).
- Copy and paste the award on your blog.
- Have faith that your followers will link to other bloggers.
- And most of all – blog to your heart’s delight!
Liebster means beloved in German. The goal of the Liebster Blog Award is to spotlight well deserving blogs so that others may also discover them.