Thank you to Heather Rieseck who recently did an interview with me on her blog, The Maiden’s Court.
1. The bio on your website indicates that the writing bug bit you in your childhood and then life happened. What brought you back to writing in earnest?
2. What is the writing process like for you? Are you a planner or a spontaneous writer?
3. In your novel, A House Near Luccoli, the composer Alessandro Stradella is your focal point. I have never heard of this man before. What can you tell us about him? Why choose to write about him?
4. Is there a tidbit that didn’t make it into your novel that you would want to share with us?
5. Your novel is set in Genoa, Italy – have you ever had the chance to go to the area where your novel is set?
6. You are working on a sequel to A House Near Luccoli. How is that process going? Did you always intend for a sequel or was it something that developed organically?
I hope you will take a few moments to visit Heather’s blog and read my answers here!
And, if you haven’t already, please visit the page on this blog about the sequel, To A Strange Somewhere Fled, and scroll down for a form you can fill out and send to ensure you’re on the email list for notification of its release.
Thank you all – new friends and old – for your visits, encouragement and support! It means so much to me.
©Artwork and writing, unless otherwise indicated, are the property of Diane M Denton. Please request permission to reproduce or post elsewhere with a link back tobardessdmdenton. Thank you.